Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lock-in this saturday, don't get locked out!

In case your kids forgot to mention it (or have been absent) we've got a lock-in this Saturday, at 6:00 at the church. Dinner will be provided, games are scheduled, and we'll be focusing on what we really need in life, and who provides for those needs.

I'll have permission slips in the kitchen if you need one. (or more, friends are welcome) Please bring:
--a snack to share (NO PEANUTS!)
--sleeping bag
--pjs (school dress code please)
--toothbrush, hairbrush, etc.
--church clothes!

We'll be awake and ready in time for sunday school and church. I've got choir, so I may need to have a couple parents take extra kids in their pew during the service if their folks don't attend our church. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I'll be collecting the cell phones early in the evening. I'll see how many fit in my pocket, but if you're worried about being able to contact your kid at any time, make sure you have MY cell phone number. :)

    ReplyDelete