Monday, April 6, 2009

Sardines and Sundaes, anyone?

We've been invited to join Joyful Servant's Sardines and Sundaes middle school youth event Friday, April 17th from 7 to 8:30. The plan is to play a sardines, which is a version of hide and seek for a while, then finish with ice cream.

I'm supposed to be hosting a scrapbooking retreat at that time (Lea, Denise, are we on??) but I'm pretty sure I could sneak away for an hour or so, but I'd like to send another chaperon along to help with set up and clean up, and just be there the whole time to help out and get a feel for how things go with the mixed group. Anyone want to volunteer before I start picking on ppl? ;)

Laura, their youth leader, wants a headcount by the 15th, so if you could at least check with your kids and thier schedules ahead of time so we know who can go, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment